Our volunteers and supporters are committed to working in partnership to conserve, restore and enhance the water environment and associated habitats. This work will bring lasting benefits to wildlife and to the people of the Teifi Valley and will contribute to:
- Restoring riparian and water habitats
- Protecting and conserving plants and animals
- Supporting environmental education
Making lasting improvements
– working in partnership withLocal schools and community groups, such as angling clubs, to improve the water environment and create opportunities for learning about wildlife and habitats Farmers, landowners and community groups to maintain and improve safe access to the Teifi Valley countryside for children, and young people and for those with disabilities Local authorities, government agencies and conservation bodies to investigate the causes of pollution and habitat destruction and to undo the damage in a cost-effective and sustainable way.
Formed in 2007, the Trust is forging working partnerships in order to make real and sustainable improvements to the water environment and to environmental awareness.
- Young Conservationist Project Days
- River Habitat improvements
- Stream fly life monitoring and riverside clean up